This blog post contains affiliate links, I may be rewarded money at no extra cost to you if you choose to purchase with my link.
If you are wanting to be serious about your blog or business then it is probably a good idea to learn and soak up as much wisdom, best practices, and tips as you can.
Learning from those who have proven successful results is one of the best things to get inspired, stay motivated and reach your goals!
One of the best ways for you to do to this is by reading books!
Over the last year, I have read a number of books that have lit a spark of inspiration, gave amazing tips & advice, and allowed me to reflect on myself & business.
Take a look at the list below and check out some of them for yourself!
1. Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
2. She Means Business by Carrie Green
3. Girl Code by Cara Alwill Leyba
4. The 4 Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferris
5. Get Over Your Damn Self by Romi Neustad
6. Crushing It by Gary Vaynerchuck
7. Leave Your Mark by Aliza Licht
8. You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
9. Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
If you have any recommendations on what books I should have on my reading list please leave them below!